WBPHS VISION ~ FINDING OUR BALANCE
WBPHS THEME FOR 2016 ~ MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- WBPHS has served the Walvis Bay community and the world for 54 years and is registered as a private school under the Ministry of Basic Education of Namibia;
- WBPHS commenced with its own Primary phase in 2009 and now has nearly 700 learners from Grade 1 to Grade 12;
- WBPHS is a co-educational school;
- WBPHS has wonderful facilities that offer our learners the platform to achieve academic, cultural and sporting excellence;
- WBPHS is structured upon a foundation of good values and a code of ethics, respect for others and loyalty and we continually adapt to new developments.
"The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows."
~ Sydney J. Harris